- Download the Python IDE, For Download Click Here .
- Install the Python IDE.
- After that go to START MENU-> ALL Application -> Python 3.6 -> IDLE (Python 3.6.0) (Note : Here We are use the Python 3.6.0 version.)
Our Code :
print("Hello Python !!")
We are Writing the our first program Hello Python !!
Now you are become a Python Programmer....
Python Program Save As the .py Extension.
- When your program has been compiled to byte code that has been loaded from existing .pyc files, it's shipped off for execution that known as the Python Virtual Machine.
- The Python Virtual Machine is the runtime engine.
- That always reside in the Python system.
- In Technical terms it's last step of the "Python interpreter."