- If you uses the before C and C++ language at that time you implemented the object which is known as the Data Structure.
- Data Structure is implemented because you need to layout of memory structures, managing memory allocation, implementing search and access routines, etc.
- Built-in objects makes program easy to writing.
- Built-in objects have component of extensions.
- Built-in objects are more efficient than the data structures.
- Built-in objects are standard part of language.
Now try to practice with your self of Python Core Data Types. Always Keep in mind you can do anything with the Python.